Saturday 10 February 2018

Amy Schumer Is Convinced She’s A Supermodel In ‘I Feel Pretty’ Trailer

We only have a single request for this new Amy Schumer movie: Please, for the enjoy of Goldie, be better than “Snatched.”

The comedian premiered the trailer for her upcoming slapstick “I Feel Pretty” on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Thursday morning( she also dressed up as a newborn, but that’s another story) and it seems tailor-made for her brand of humor.

Directed by Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein, the cinema ascertains Schumer playing a woman who takes a autumn during a Soul Cycle class merely to wake up convinced that she is the most beautiful wife in the world.

“I look exactly the same but in my thinker I am Gisele; I am one of the Jenner-Kardashians, ” Schumer told DeGeneres about the twist.

This newfound confidence propels her to live their own lives without anxieties, which opens her up to personal and professional opportunities. At one point in the trailer, she actually appears Naomi Campbell in face and tells her, “Modeling is possible for me. It’s not who I am.”

“It’s a really funny and sweet movie that I envision will attain us all feel better. It built me feel better to play the role, ” Schumer explained.

Michelle Williams, Emily Ratajkowski, Rory Scovel, Aidy Bryant, Busy Philipps, Tom Hopper and Lauren Hutton likewise star in development projects.

“I Feel Pretty” reaches theaters on June 29.

Read more: http :// www.huffingtonpost.com/ entering/ amy-schumer-is-convinced-shes-a-supermodel-in-i-feel-pretty-trailer_us_5a 7c6df2e4b044b3821a4093



from
https://bestmovies.fun/2018/02/10/amy-schumer-is-convinced-shes-a-supermodel-in-i-feel-pretty-trailer/

No comments:

Post a Comment